sick, procrastinating and oh, it never stops!


It's like I've brought last year's disease this year. It's hard to recover from procrastination. I get tempted easily. Internet's calling and the TV and oh FOOD! Precious delicious food! I wish that there is a procrastination rehab. I would so got there. Procrastinating is a bad thing! It's like devil child! I mean, it is because of procrastination my PMR results went BAD! I know I can do this. I want to complete every homework the teachers gave me. Like I really do! I wanna change! Ouh please, dear GOD let me change! I don't only talk to you when I need you. I'm gonna start talking to you everyday all day! gahh!

Anyway,-- Today, I had a slight fever and yes I did not go to school because of that. Besides that, I did not complete my homework but my mom does not know that, she thinks that I skipped school because of the fever thing. But I did not lie. I did have fever. And the weird thing is, Siti(bestest friend in like the whole entire universe) had fever too! We're like match made in heaven and destiny is waiting for us to be together. But nah, haha. I guess, thats what you get having a best friend that hangs out with you like 24/7 every day and tells you everything. Its like you have another twin.

GAHH! Nick, homework NOW!-- heart is telling me that but my body says "wait, you have to complete this post firts" so yeah! My body is evil!

Anyway, thats it. Finally I'm listening to my heart!

until then,

No comments: