Finish everything!


Since my mum is not home because she was mad at me. And so, she leave me here alone from yesterday until today! I mean seriously, there is some issues that my mum needs to settle! Like really, I said I do not wanna follow her and thats it! She's being sensitive and did not call nor talk to me for 2 days -.-" Yeayea, whatever! I don't even care! She broke every inch of my heart like A WHOLE lot of times! But I never did care because she was my mom. And now, just because I won't follow her to go to my sisters house or help her fill her petrol. She's being sensitive! Plus, if she did not say that I am crazy in LOVE which I am not! Because my cousin told her that I have a GF which I do not! And she rather believe my cousin's side of the story rather than mine! I would follow her to my sister's house. But she keeps nagging at me from Saturday! So, I need some peace and quiet ME time! Plus, I've got a lot of homeworks to do-- which is the other reason that I can't go to my sister;s house :) My mum only thinks the negative side of me. She thinks that I had spent 24/7 on the net which I do not! I complete my homework before she gets back from work! And, after she comes home from work, she would see me on the net and so she assume that I am on the net 24/7! If I ever assume anything about her she would become a monster and nags somemore! I love my mum! I really do! I tell her everything about my life and I do not lie to her! But then, there is a certain point that I want to be alone and have peace! Well, I prefer most of the time to spent time with her. I prefer everyday of my life to be spent with her! But I really really really really can't stand her naggings! GAHH! and so, Its already 12am and no one is home! I wonder why..

No comments: