these is what my DOGS are like :)

Remember when I said that if I hate you I would call you a DOG. Even if I do not know you but you act like your cool but obviously your not! You are like a dog to me :) These is how my dogs act:

  1. I hate it when you show me that you SMOKE! Please, I hate it when people smoke just to show their coolness. Please man, your not!
  2. I hate it when you really really think that you are the hottest girl/guy alive! Because you are just NOT! You are a pathetic lil dogs :)
  3. I hate it when you use shades in a building or when its raining or worse! At night! Did you just have an eye laser treatment or something?
  4. I hate it when people think that you can't be a photographer when you do not have DSLR camera. It does not work that way bitch! Having a DSLR camera does not makes you a photographer, it makes you a DSLR camera owner! Ya got that?
  5. I hate it when people accused me to be something that I'm not! For an example; My aunt said to his son that I am a bad influence. FUCK YOU AUNT! I only take him to the movies with my friends who happen to be girls. Well, thank you god! Because she does not know what her children are like behind her back! At least my mom do!
  6. I hate it when the teachers decide the future for us! Its what I am interested into! Its not your life! Its mine! This goes to Rosliyah of course! yeah! I hate you! Like everyone hates you!
  7. I hate it when people get too emotional over a JOKE! And I hate those people who gets MERAJUK too long! Please, I don't do no merajuk!
This is why they are call DOGS!

1 comment:

lilyn said...

waaah i agree on the smoking part. kids these days dah tak tau yg mana cool yang mana tak. and also, the sunglasses part. kalau pakai chanel original tak pe lagi, yang ni chanel tesco -_- oh yes, the dslr, seems like semuarang dah ade dslr now, so dah tak a big deal dah ponn. and does not mean, ade dslr, you are a good photographer, kan?

i agree semua lah!