MOMMA! ure weird ! >:(

URGH my god! Since yesterday my mom is being an annoying women! Its annoying to the core! She's turning to a monster! Sumpah scary! I hate her yesterday and today also! She's soo yuckish and annoying! Like, I love her but urgh! She spoils my whole weekend! From morning, she would nag nag nag and feels like her childrens are like being rude when we're not! Its just her, PARANOID moments! She talks to me when I'm asleep and when I can't even fucking realise that she's talking to me. And the worst part is, she said that I agreed to help her to go here and there but I did not! I was sleeping! She's smart and stupid sometimes. Before this, she left me alone in the house when she's out with her friends and stayed at her friends house and that was OK. So, today she wants to sleep at my sister's house and I do not want to follow her because I wanna avoid her annoying-ness and I wanna be alone like for a second without her nagging the whole weekend. And she got extra sensitive and said that I'm in LOVE! she said that I gila bercinta! LIKE what the fuck! Aku bercinta dgn sape sial?! I wrote love songs and she said that I'm in love that is why I dont wanna follow her! She's never like this before! She even said that my sister have love bites! OMG! She's soo melayu! I know my sister and she should know her daughter well! Lovebites? Like wth?! My sister have been working 24/7 and she can't even talked on the phone for one fucking minute but she have time for LOVEBITES?! Gila ke? Urgh, my mom is not talking to me right now! Because she thinks that I'm in love and so I forget about her! GAHH!

No comments: