16 soon!


I can't believe that I am finally sixteen! I mean not yet but in less than 24 hours-- I will be sixteen!

It feels like it was just yesterday I'm still a kid adoring my teenage brother and sister. And now finally I realize that I'm a teenager! The stage of life that I always wanted to be. I've gone through the puberty stage already and it sucks. Weird things happen to my body and my soul. But now, I'm a real MAN! well PRACTICALLY.

Although I will not have THE SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY of the YEAR! But hye, there's still my WHOLE life! And I did not ask any presents from anyone because I feel I have everything that I need. A phone, a camera, a laptop with internet access and a polaroid camera ouh and an IPOD. so, what is there to ask? Thank god, each and everyone of my family is giving me a 100 ringgit. So, altogether I will have 500 ringgit! Can;t wait to go shopping!! I wanna buy this really cool sweater in topshop that cost 268 ringgit. gahh!

and the rest of my money will be kept save for the next school holiday :)

Anyway-- Lets just hope that I'll get LOTS and LOTS of presents! from my aunts and uncle. Well at least lets just hope its MORE MONEY!

until then,

No comments: