celebrity crush!


You guys may not believe this but I have this huge celebrity crush with an Akademi Fantasia student/singer whatever named Marsha. She participated in Af3 and now she's in Af7 apparently being their warden or something similar to that effect. But I've been in love with her ever since I was in primary 6!! Her eyes are okay but her lips! Its not too pouty or too thin, but its just perfect! And her nose is a pixie like nose that makes her look so perfect! gahh!

Have you ever heard her sing? I bet you don't right? Well, she sings like an Angel! I mean I swear!! She does not shout when she sings like other singer does. Her voice is like the wind and the ocean. Its kinda like Sheila Majid's voice. Well, I guess they have the similar tone of voice. I once saw her but I was star struck and froze there and then. So, she did not notice me as I was being a dumb dummie. -.-"

So family and friends if you are reading this-- I wanna have a girlfriend that can sing and looks exactly like Marsha! :)

until then.

2 comments:

Bas Kamal said...

Yeah, her voice sedap gila 8)

Want a girlfriend like her?
Masuk 'My Own'. Hahaa.

Alexander Strauffon said...

My Celebrity Crushes - Mis Celebridades Amores Platónicos

https://alexanderstrauffon.blogspot.com/2020/11/Top-10-Mis-Celebrity-Crushes.html