is there such things?


is there such thing as a SOCIAL smoker? I do not get it when some people smokes in front of everyone just because others in front of him/her smokes as well. Do you feel left out? really. Don't start smoking because its hard to stop. Speaking from experience.


Anyway,


besides that, do you know that its very easy to get drugs these days? I would know because I am friend with those who are taking them. But I have never tried any sort of drugs before. Only if you would say laughing gas is a drug or a puff of marijuana is. But, do you know that some of my friends have tried cocaine, ecstacy and some of them are addicted to marijuana?
I don't understand why they are pressured to TRY those things. Is it C O O L? Well, you are a fool to me now. Thank you god. That I have not lost my mind yet to do all those things.

No comments: