irreplaceble


you must not know what I mean.

17 april 2009 :) My bday is coming up. My sweet sixteen <3 so here's the plan. If I come to you personally and ask you to go to scream park with me on my birthday, it means that your invited to my birthday plan for the WHOLE DAY! yeay YOU!

anyway,
the guest list from 20 would be short listed to 15, due to crowdness. But, if you are free to go to scream park and you wanna follow me-- text me :)

Oh wait.
The plan is that ME and my 15 guest will go to school as usual, after school, we would go home and change to our regular clothes to go to sunway. At 3pm, we are going to sunway-- 5 taxi's. anyway if you wanna meet me up TERUS at sunway, yes. You are welcome :) But at that night, like I said, there would be this acoustic thing my cousin will organize at Jalan Badminton Section 13 near the HERO groceries store. So that is invitations only :)

sorry if I don;t invite you. Its not that I HATE YOU. It is just that, the acoustic thing is not my event. Its my cousin. So, thank you for your understanding bitches !

No comments: