manic monday

currently listening to Bella Luna

Today is just another lazy Monday. My mom woke me up at 7.00-- USUALLY 7.00am in the morning means I'm late for school. But who the hell cares, I took my sweet time shampoo-ing my hair, wash my face with oxy, brush my teeth, dry my hair and wore my uniform and that took me 25 minutes. haha. Since my Mom was going on a holiday for 3 days with her Canadian friend to Kuantan, so she gave me about 40 bucks for the whole week. And now, I'm left with 15-- I wonder what did I do for the rest of the 20 something dollars.

Anyway, at school-- I actually concentrate during Accounts for the first time! Accounts is so much fun and hard. But whatever, I'm kinda good at it-- I think. But since Yasmin and I are having problems about some certain questions, we studied together after school at the Poolside Clubhouse until it was 3.30 and then we walk to my house which only took about 2 minutes and continued studying. I feel so good. in another 15 minutes, I'm going to complete my 3 weeks-procrastinations add maths homework. Yeah, wish me luck!

Oh, and did I mention I wore this huge jhonny depp-look-a-like glasses? haha, some people think its weird and some people think its cool. And the people who thinks it looks weird certainly does not know fashion. Anyway the glasses belongs to yasmin, I just borrowed it from her since she has another one from forever 21.

anyway, gotta continue study now--

ttyl!

until then,

No comments: