could you be the one I want?


hehe. Influenced alot by the Paris Hilton's new BFF show. So, now-- I am searching for a new bff. hehe. Since my current friends/bestfriends are busy.

for an example:

Atiq-busy practicing with his theater career at school. EVERYDAY.

Siti-she;s in section 18, and she has other friends besides me. But I'm first on her list and she's first on mine too. But she has other people to please :)

Anne- She has problems with everything. but not with me. She has strict parents and so, that's kinda a bummer. Because, I don't have strict parents and I have a little bit freedom and my cerfew on weekends is at 12am, while she is before 7pm.

Saf- She's in iPOH! thats all I have to say :)

so far only Yasmin applied.

HAHAHAH! Well, whatever! I still love her though!

if your interested than tell me ;)

No comments: