its almost the end.

currently listening to: 1 2 3 4 by the plain white t's

I sumpah love that song!

Its almost Friday, and that means--the weekends is near! :)

My plans for this Saturday is going to see Shah Iman at sunway with Yasmin and maybe nabilah to watch Jangan Tegur. I heard that its suppose to be the scariest movie in Malaysia. Anyway, for those of you who adores horror movies, you should definitely watch COMNG SOON! Well, its now showing-- and it will scare the hell out of you! Well, it did to me :)

And on sunday-- I'm gonna finish all my HOMEWORKS! All those 3 weeks homeworks :) YES! I procrastinate alot! I'm gonna start at 7 and after I'm done with my homeworks, I will go and study for my mid terms! I'm scared la! Because I;ve not been paying much attention in class lately, since Yasmin and I kept talking about ghost, gossip girl and alot of stuff! Even Yasmin have not yet completed her homework for how many days now. S H O C K I N G! I know.

I'm going to watch marsha on AF now! bye

until then :)

No comments: