its tuesday !

Where did the excitement in school go?

7.30-2.00

Today, I woke up from bed at 7.15! Then, I rushed to the toilet, brush my teeth and took my bath. I did not shampooed my hair because I was so so LATE! I wore my uniform, put on some perfume, dry my hair and drank my milo then go to school. Wheew!

Arrive school, I did not go to the hall because I was damn late so I went straight to my class and sat there reading my gossip girl book. After that, we had add maths and life goes on. Today at school I was somehow awfully quiet. Because Nikki had took my place, she was the one who was extra hyper and it get a lil wee bit annoying. So, I let her be. Ouh and today, I made friends with this girl. She is somehow disabled but is being put into a normal class because she actually recieved 6As for her PMR. Well, she looks normal but she lives in a silent world. She;s deaf and she can't speak or talk.

When I wanna talk to her, I would write it in my notebook. and she would reply in my notebook as well. She thought me how to use sign languages. It was fun! she was sweet and nice. She's kinda normal though.

2.00-3.00

back from school.. SLEEP.

3.30-5.30

tuition accounts! Now i understand how to do accnts! its so EASY!

5.30-7.00

went to SACC and met anis, talked for a while and then my mom and I went to big apple and go home.

7.00-10.00

homework time! i gtg now! byee

No comments: