ME time


yeah, I went to JB for 5 days. For the first 2 days, I stayed at my Uncle's house. It was warm and fun to be with them. I played with my niece and I had fun with her. I went to Jusco Tebrau with my eldest cousin and bought some TOPMAN shirts.. Yeah lame! But it was fun! The food was awesome at my uncle's house! Traditional malay dish! yummayh!!

For the last 3 days there, I went to my cousin's house. It was also very very fun there. I hang out with my cousin Aqeel and Fathin until it was like 3am in the morning! haha, Aqeel and I made plans to go for a jog tomorrow morning. BUT plans are only plans and with my cousin Aqeel? Plans do not turn out how they are planned. So, we slept until it was 12pm! haha, After that, my aunt sent us to the city.

At the city, I was planning to see my friends at City Square but like I always said "friends can wait and I am always fashionably late!" haha, ok. So we went to KOTARAYA food court! The nasi ayam was fucking nice man!! haha, I did some shopping there! Kota Raya was an old place. So the shops there are old and had become BUNDLE! So, the SHIRTS is very very cheap. And they sell band SHIRTS as well.. From the beatles, to the strokes and even the rolling stone! And each shirt only cost RM15!! gila en? but obviously there were no size zero there. So I only bought a pair of slim red jeans.. I don't even know where to wear that thing..

After some KOTA RAYA shopping, we went to City Square and meet my friends. Cash and Fika(lovers at la la land)! haha. And then, we went straight to go and watch THE COFFIN! It was damn LAME!! But there were some suspend moments! haha.. After the movie, I bought some bubble tea there. I had to try it since I've heard so much about it! It was kinda GOOD.. and somehow refreshing! hahaha..

After that, we left cash and fika ALONE and let them date! I went round and round window shopping through city square with my cousins.. hahah

For about half an hour after that, Cash called and said Fika had to go home because her mom asked her to. So, I went and see cash and go back to kotaraya again because cash wanted to buy a band shirt.. And my cousins and I wanted to go to fish spa!! Johor's fish spa is really cheap!! 20 ringgit for 30 minutes! haha!! And fish spa works!! After that, my body feels fresh! hahah, And cash bought THE STROKES shirt. Gila lawa ok! hahaa..

After kota raya, we went around town searching for a place to have dinner.. And then, we went to this shop/cafe/boutique call ROOST! Which I only been once and that place is fucking awesome!! The theme of the place is RETRO 60s and 80s!! I soo need to bring my KL friends there! haha!! The food and drinks were awesome too!! Plus, the boutique sells some retro and vintage stuffs! It is very rare to find it here in KL! But it was expensive of course!! haha..

After ROOST, we went to a bundle near Danga Bay. I bought some really nice INDIE kinda looking T-shirts! But it was worth it!! haha.. 4 T-shirts for RM10! haha.. And I bought one pair of sunglasses. It looked soo vintage!

The next day, we did nothing actually. We went to my aunt's shop and I had fish and chips! After that, I went to KERRY's to buy some prepaid cards and then we went home and hang out with my cousin until it was maghrib. After maghrib, my aunt and my uncle brought us to dinner at 7 spices. It was damn good!! It only served nothern indian kinda food. But there were some MAMAK looked alike food there.. haha.. After that, we went back home and I hang out with my cousin again!

The next day, my cousin and I went to Shah Alam! And I am finally home! haha.. My cousin came here because he wanted me to bring him to the fly fm party! So, I eventually brought him there and it was his first party ever!! hahahahahah!!! I am such a good cousin right?

No comments: