why has everything change?

Finally my possy just spoke up !

Yesterday, it was like FRIENDS MAD AT ME day . haha,
Atiq was mad at me because I always boss him around, I mean like if he does not want me to boss him around just tell me off lah. I know I am like the "KING BEE" of my friends but I ain't that bad. Atiq slamed the door at me, wth?! haha. he come around.

So, to get over that fight I followed my other set of friends to hang out at the mamak stall. Guess what?! They were like mad at me as well. For the same reason,! hahaha.. This is like one of those teen movies where the popular girl(the most bitchiest) were being ditch! haha, but for me. I was a GUY! And I am not "BITCHY" only bossy(kot) ! Plus, at that moment I really felt like I had lost all of my friends! hahahaha,

But when they sent me home they did not spoke a word.

As I arrived home, Atiq came and run to me and said "I bought a new phone!" and he showed me.. OMG! it was an LG KS360 phone! I was soo happy and yet a little bit envy of him. Finally I can call him now for him to get my laundry and booked some movie tickets or whatsoever.
ahaha. okok. He is my friend. A very good one perhaps. But I am natural born KING BEE I am the leader of the pack. They have to like LISTEN to me.. DUH!

So, I played with his phone..

At that night, the other set of friends Lily,danny bla bla bla and stuffs called me and asked me out to go to Joey's "mom not home" party at his house. I was like not in the mood to get wild and party. So, I rather stay home and watch THS. haha,

so, the moral of the story is.. (this only goes out to queen/king bees NOT wanna bees)

"do not worry if your ARMY(friends) ditch you or get mad at you. Because fortunately they would come running back to you."

No comments: