stumble and fall.

I woke up at 1.00 pm this morning. Haiih, Holidays is fun and somehow. ITS TIRED! Parties, shopping malls, girls, movies and dramas! Yesterday, Najjy, Atiq and I went to curve and ikea. We went to Ikea because I was bugging them to have meatballs there. And so we did have meatballs there. hahah. It was Atiq's first try, and he was hypnotized by the delicious-ness of the meatballs! yummy right? haha, After that, we went to cineleisure and booked 3 tickets and watch madagascar 2. We booked the ticket at 3.oopm. And it was only 1.00pm then, so we went to the nearby arcade and played with the PHOTO BOOTH! haha, apparently it was Atiq's first time in the photo booth! Yeah, and I paid for the photo booth and it was 36 ringgit total! It was ok, since Najjy and Atiq was my bestfriend! Anything to make them happy!! haha, After that we walked around and window shop through out curve. And atiq was being an annoying virus, he was like "okok movie dah nak dekat start!! Jom ar!! Cepat! nanti tak sempat!!" and it was only 2.30 at that time -.-" doesn't he know that CINELEISURE is just in front of curve?! Plus, at that time we were in front of cineleisure and I just said "Atiq ni annoying lah!!!" and he got mad and said "sape annoying sekarang ni?!!" and I was like "you!" and he pushed me! hahah, yeah! the Army just pushed the General! ahah, I punch his back and he kept quiet! No one mess with me right Atiq? ahah! And he did not talk to me until we got home.. I did not mind but somehow I was irritated with him because he did not even say thank you about the stickers thing,he broke my mp3 1 week ago(that mp3 can't be used! anymore!). He hurt my feelings because when I wanted to borrow his phone, he said "alla sekejap je la.. I takut you damaged it!" And suddenly I'm the bad guy?! So yesterday, I bullied him ALOT! Until his face was red with anger! ahah! But wtev! He will come through it somehow!

And today, I sit at home doing nothing and planned to have a movie night with anne and friends! And anne asked atiq if he wants to come. Atiq said NO! Obviously, he did not want to go because I am going. -.-" Merajuk mcm perempuan sial!! ouh waiitt.. Atiq called!! brb,

ahahaha! He marah me because he said that I bully him alot and he has the right to merajuk -.-"
pfft! haaahahaha, and he called the 2nd time and talked to me this time like a saint man! Apparently, he can't go to Anne's house because it was at night! And I thought, since there were no one at my house.. Why don't we just have a movie night here?! smart right? I know!

No comments: