one second

i look so hot kan? *sarcastic*

Just watch High School Musical for the 2nd time! OH MY GAWD! Bosan much?! But I really do think that I look so much like Zac Efron.. hahahahaha.. haaaa,
today is suppose to be a relaxing ME time type of day and I was planning to have lunch with my aunty.. I mean, she was PLANNING to have lunch with me. :) So, okay lah! I do not mind it that much since I am saving my money for the next 46 days when my mum is not around.

So far, everyone is being nice. SMS-ed me about that they are willing to help if I need help about anything when my mum is not around. My uncle give me nasi briyani for dinner yesterday and I thought to save it for lunch today. But my aunty had asked me to go for lunch today kan? So I planned to save that nasi briyani for dinner.

I hoped that my mum would pray for me to get my 8A's.. I hoped that would get my 8A's..

so,,
toodles

until then,

love,
Nick

No comments: