stressful doing nothing DAY!


Its like PMS for guys !

ok, yesterday you would not believe what I had for desert! I had sorbet, I mixed my dark chocolate and pear. But after I was full, I read the menu and guess what?! the PEAR sorbet was actually called PEAR with WHITE wine!! hahaha, But I guess they did not put any of it there because I did not feel woozy, or whtsoever.. -.-"
and that night, I slept at my sister's house..

Today, after coming home from my sister's house I was suppose to pick my cousin up at Shah Alam Bus station and I wanna packed my bags to sleepover again at my sister;s house. But then my cousin stop at Melaka and was suppose to hitch a ride with my uncle but then for some particular reasons, my uncle was late. So, he had to turn back to JB! shitty, I know.. So, I stayed home for a bit and had a nap.

something happen but I forgot how it went.. hmmm..

But I recieved a call from my other sister(zaza) and she was like scolding me because my other sister(weween) scold her because she left me alone at home.. like wth?! She(zaza) started screaming at me because the plan was that I stayed at my other sister house because of some particular reasons I couldn't tell.. But I was like WTF!! I was soo mad at her because she was mad at me and that she was screaming.. Ok, the reason she was screaming is because that her friends are going to stay at my house and I was there.. So,macam SPOIL la kan? But who the hell cares man?! Plus, I never said that I wanted to stay at my sister(weween) house for the whole week. She is practically HALAU-ing me to go outside the house just because her friends are going to sleep over?!! URGH!! And then I was soo mad at her I shouted at her ears "DAH LAH! NICK TIDO UMAH KAK WEEN! DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!" and I cried because of that.. And she asked me why I cried.. I said because I miss my mom -.-" cliche! But actually I cried because she was making me soooooo MAD! haiih! I never remember making any plans about to stay at my sister's house for 2 days.. And so, my sister who scolded me felt bad and brought me to MCD! yeayea whtever! still mad at her though! And I make plans to go to JB and stay with my cousin for 4 days!

hmph, toodles!

No comments: