no hope

The dream has all been burned! The hope has turned into ashes! The chances has turned into smoke!

That condition best describe me of having my 8 A's! I hope that I would get them. But my family thinks that I have no hope of getting any of it. My mum said that she would pray the best for me for my results. But, what if the best for me is 8C's? She would be the one who is disappointed. Because I know I had try my best and whatever happens. It's fate! And I am ready to be blindfolded and not turning back to what has just happen. My aunt asked me about "how many A's" would I get. I answered 8A's, but she smiled and said "haha, okok REALITY la."
My brother said that I would only get 3A's because for my trials, I was collecting D's instead of A's..

I really really really want to have 8A's and I have promised to my family that I will not asked for anything if I get 8A's because 8A's is something that I want to achieve and 8A's itself would be the best present ever! And seeing my family being sooo proud of me... That would be soooooo freaking COOL! Because I have not achieve anything in my life so far.. Now, this is the time..

until then,

No comments: