when i get my 8A's,

I'm not being over confident. and yet I am not confident at all, and yet I still think that I can have 8As..wait! can i?

So here's the plan:

The day before the results, I will make it like an ordinary day. Maybe not. At that time my nails maybe has already been gone, my bones will feel very light and my feet will be stuck under the blanket. And I would be hoping that I'd get my 8A's.. So, by that time I will be lying down at my bed listening to the move along song while I shout under my pillow "why do I have to feel like this?!!" I hate feeling nervous actually, but.. You gotta face the music.. After shouting and realize that I can't sit still. I would be going on the computer and sign in for my myspace, facebook, blogspot and my IM's after that I would go to google.com and type "how to kill yourself". :) after a long day of the internet. I would call my friends and ask them how they feel.. Not that I care that much.. But I will.. And then, I will go to the kitchen and I will eat everything thats in it and hoping that life would be easy.. After eating, I would go to the toilet and puke myself out.. Because if I don't, I would be fat like them.. Which I will not be.. haha, and then I brush my teeth and go to bed..

In the morning, obviously my tears has already been dried out.. And then I go to the toilet, shit myself out, brush my teeth again and then I have a bath.. Obviously at that time my aunties will sms-ed me "dah amek results? berapa dapat?". So I guess, I should turned off my phone.. So, I would wear those funeral clothes. Black and sad.. And now, I'm heading to school..

We would sit at the hall, and I bet I would see some of my friends praying, some of them just don't care and some of them would cry.. While I sit there with my shades hoping that I will get that 8A's and obviously I would say to myself "kenapa la kau tak study? kenapa la kau malas?" And suddenly its time..

The principal would say "nama nama yang mendapat 8A saya ucapkan tahniah. Dan nama nama itu adalah,"

bla bla bla bla.. And suddenly Raja Mohammed Naqiuddin Shahmi Bin Raja Adam..

At that time, I feel like I could fly.. I wanna shout, I wanna scream, I wanna hugged those beside me.. But I won't.. I would just smile, stay calm, thanked allah soo much for the miracle and then take my results, go to the car.. Show my mum and my brother.. And then I'm sure they would be soo happy for mee.. duh! and then call my sister's and tell them everything. After that I would sms-ed my uncle/friends/aunties and cousin mumble about the happy news! And if my mum asked me what do I want for my 8As present.. I would say NOTHING.. 8As is already the best present ever.. and no one can beat that.. right?

p/s this story is just a BERANGAN thing that I do.. ahha.. But I know, it will come true :)

No comments: