why so blind?

I have been so deeply in love with you but somehow you were too blind to see that right? yeah, somehow you are! Why so dumb? I am lost of words to speak right now. I can't take this anymore! But, whenever I try to make my move.. Somethings happen, and when THINGS happen to you. It last forever, and I am the one who is suppose to wait. Not for an hour, but now I am in love with you for over a year. And you don't know that! Look, who am I kidding?! I may never be with you right? Who am I? I am just a friendship hug. And thats it! there is a full stop right there! I am just a friendship HUG! Nothing more. So, should I move on? or should I wait and be stupid? But if I move on, I would be flirting and being in love with the wrong person. And if I stay and wait, there is this part of me that says it might ruined our friendship. What now? please readers, you don't have to answer.. Because its not worth it.. I tried everything! But nothing will never ever gonna change.. Only if she knows that I love her because of what she is and not what she looks like.. I think that would change everything..But, it might ruined everything too.. So,I am totally stuck on you!

1 comment:

Josh Carter said...

Nick, I'd love to give you some solid advice on this issue of yours, but to be honest, I'm in the same situation.

I'll just tell you what I did, and what happened after that. Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but I gotta at least tell you, right?

Well, what I did was tell her how I felt about her. (Even though we were very close) Obviously, she was shocked, and she didn't have the same feelings for me.

After that little drama thing, we're still close friends! (Even though I still have feelings for her... Yeah...)

So, basically, my advice is this: Tell her how you feel, and if she's really a friend, you two can still stay that way.

~Sharrif~

P.S. I know how hard it is to tell a close friend that you have feelings for her, so you don't have to follow my advice if you don't want to. The choice is entirely up to you.