blogging, I miss


The Royals

Its been 2 days since I've been at home. My eldest sister got this major migraine thing and since my mom is worried so she went to my sisters house from thursday until sunday. I went there on saturday untill sunday. GOSH! My nephew Ezekiel a.k.a Mini Me, is so cute. I love him to bits. And I have been co-babysitting him for 2 days. Yes, tiring but it was cool.

Now, I'm at home preparing for school while blogging while watching I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Gosh, I miss my home. Home sweet freaking home! Nothing feels as comfortable. Anyway, my mom is going to the hospital to visit my sister tomorrow morning and I will be home alone until tuesday? Well, me time at last! But there will be no internet access for 2 days. I think its kinda cool because I am recovering from Internet Addiction :)

I gtg now, good-the-bye!

until then,


No comments: