La la la la life is wonderful


Oh, I found a new book. Maybe this could be the 3rd best book I have ever read so far. My first would always be Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern, my second would be the Gossip Girl series and maybe my third would be My sisters keeper.

My sisters keeper. The movie will be premiered in Malaysia I think, somewhere in August? Idk, But what I do know is that the book is fun to read and yet it makes me feel sad and I also feel very stressful. I mean, I don't understand WHY does Kate parents have to be soo negative. Since she was 2, they said that she is going to die soon. But hell no she did not! She's living her ass out until 2010. And 2010 have not even arrived yet!

But anyway, I have not yet finished the book. 100 plus pages left.

soo, goodbye

until then

1 comment:

naziramokhtar said...

nick ! i just started. sadly. -.-

will be catching to you and lynn soon hopefully ! :D