eyes on fire,


I simply can't wait for Hari Raya because the third day of raya, my beloved brother will get engage and on that night itself we will be having this HUGE family dinner on a cruise and in the morning, we will go to leisure farm which I do not know what to be excited about there since the activities available in Leisure Farm are Horse Riding, Swimming, Golf and some other things which is not that interesting to me. But, I just can't wait for Hari Raya!
Yasmin borrowed my Jodi Picoult book and tomorrow she will lend me her new moon book. Yes, if you are wondering why I'm only starting new moon. This is because, I am not a really big fan of big books. Because big books makes me stick to it like forever, I sometime do not eat or bath just because I want to know what happens next in the next page or chapter. And at the end of the day, I feel iritated with myself.

I can't wait to go shopping for Hari Raya also!! I hope this year's shopping would be like last year, but even MORE fun. I feel like I want to go to sungei wang because I feel that I could get more nice things there which looks kinda expensive but it only cost 40 ringgit or less, But obviously my mom would want to go to mid valley since its like a tradition for me to shop there ever since forever!

Anyway, I just watch twilight AGAIN! haha. Its fun! Don;t blame me. Day by day, I feel like I want to be Edward Cullen. To me, he is so cool. Well, whatever it is Vampires are cool!

I'm typing anything that I feel like I want to type, just to kill time. There are 15 minutes left to download ONE song from the twilight soundtrack. I'm currently listening to Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation. The song is real nice, its real dark and depress. This is the song in the movie when Bella nearly got hit by the car.

Oh, did I told you that I have encountered with Edward Cullen wannabe Malaysia? No, its not me. But someone else. This happens like in April. There was this guy that THINKS he is Edward Cullen, the way he stare at you is really the same. So, just for fun-- I called him, I shouted "EDWARD!" And he looked at me and come chasing after my friends and I, to everywhere we go. I;ve seen this guy before with Anis. He was behind us on the escalator and he was staring at Anis like Edward Cullen. I have got to admit that he does look 40% like Edward. The way he dresses, is really like Edward. I think he should be around my age or 15.

But his friends looks kind of friendly. I still can remember the way he looked at me, its like he is flirting with his eyes with Nikki and Anis. But when he looked at me, its like he is really going to eat me. Maybe because I called him Edward. Ok, not CALLED but SHOUTED at him. Whatever, its just for fun anyways right.

Siti has been missing for a few days now, I miss her a lot! :/

Do you realize that I'm actually babbling and typing some random stuff here. Thank you god! There is only 10% left to finish the downloading. Anyway,
I hope that I could see that Edward wannabe guy again and ask him on how to be Edward, haha. Really, I think its like so cool to be Edward Cullen. He may not be THE most good looking guy ever but he is just so coool! YEAY! Finish downloading, tata drama.

until then,

1 comment:

miss.Qiss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.