Edward Cullen

Call me by that name now,

Anyway, yesterday I just finished reading My sister's keeper. Because I somehow misplaced the book on saturday. And the MOST shocking ending happen. Yes, she died! I'm not going to tell you who, but she died. I mean, I know that she is going to die somehow, but not that way. I mean, that is so unexpected. I started reading the book at 12am, there were hundred pages left and I;m not exaggerating. I finished reading the book at 2am. And after I knew the ending, I went to my kitchen and had a plain gardenia with no butter or anything and yes, I cried. I just can't help it. I slept at 4am because I really can't get over her death :(

Well, call me drama. But the book really touches you. Its like really emotionally indescribable.

My mum woke me up at 7am, and that was pretty late. I bath and it was really cold since my mum is quitting heater because she said that hot water can make your skin looks old and cold water is healthier. While I shampooed, my brain feels like ice.
I pack my bags for school and left the house at 7.40, I arrived school at 7.45. Had to sit outside the hall since I was late, and I had to watch all the successful students get their button badge and yes, there are so many successful students in my school and I was tired of sitting outside.

I never really liked the assembly, it hurts my ass because we sit on the floor. Sometimes, its so hot and smelly. But most of the times, my ears hurt hearing the teachers babble non stop. Assembly sucks!

Anyway, back from school I slept until 6pm. Bath, tvee, dinner and watch twilight for the 3rd time. :)

until then,

No comments: