there is something about tonight.


I've been happy for a long time now. What I mean is, I've been too happy. No dramas, No fights, No conflict. NOTHING! This is what I want my whole life. Relaxation. But one thing not accomplish. And this THING is, oh its better left unsaid.

Anyway,
I want you to visit this blog and listen to this girl sings. www.farahasyura.tumblr.com
My friend Farah Asyura, she will go far someday. GOSH! Her voice is like an angel. I la la love it.

Behind all of my happiness, there is this one hole in my heart. I mean, its not sadness but its emptiness. I rather not say it here.

GAHH!

I just want to get over this. OVER everything. I need to keep my distance. Maybe its better ignoring it. I got to see it in another different angle. Like its bad, and it could ruin everything. I need to you know stop holding it on. But gosh! I tried, I fail.

Until then,

No comments: