6.32am just got back.

a man with low self esteem,

noo. That does not describe me. Anyway, at 1.00am Anne and Nikki said that their car was full and they can't pick me up at home. So, I called Siti and begged her to go out with me since lately she has been very down and sad. Let me cheer her up then. I drove to her house at 12.30am. Everything went so well! I mean, I really can drive now. Except when theres trafic light. But it took me almost an hour to go to Sitis house because the main road to go to her house is closed. So, I have to used another road which was full by police btw. But, I think that they think that I look matured. So they did not ask me to stop the car. I actually had forgotten the way to Sitis house that I went in circles almost 5 times. HAHA. Anyway, about 1.20am I found my way to her house. Passengers who sits with me are cursed. Because, I tend to get so nervous when there is a passenger beside me. But, everything went well except for the trafic lights and the time where I wanted isi minyak.

We went to barra and met Nik Aizu and his gang. Thank you god Nik knows how to drive manual so I ask him about the trafic lights and stuff like that. We waited for Sitis new BF Pa'an to arrive. So this means its like APPROVAL and JUDGING day for Siti. 2 hours later Pa'an came and at first sight, he does not look 2o at ALL! So, I do not want to be someone uninvited to their dating plan. So, I went back home. As I was driving, Siti called me and ask me to hang out with her again. I park my mums car and then Pa'an came and pick me up.

We had no idea where to go..

So, we went to Tasek Shah Alam which was kind of creepy when you go there at 3am. Everything seems like a KAMPONG GHOST STORY, very MISTY and DARK. Then, 2 suspicious men came. So we moved on to MCD section 2 since I wanted to pee. OMG! I met the IK2 Perdagangan teacher. He looked at me like he wanted to eat me. I dont know whats his problem. And then, we drive around town until 4am-- we went to Bukit Section 12 to KONON KONON see the sunrise. It was fun hanging out there because I got to know Pa'an more. He is such a nice guy and very warm and humble. Someone that I want Siti to be with. Someone who can give her freedom and someone who can guide her to the right path :)

The police came at 5.30 and ask Pa'an what we were doing there. He talked with the Police man and the next thing I knew, the police was not there anymore. At 6am, 2 suspicious men came again. So, since there is nothing to do and the sunrise is so lembab today. We went back home.

I got back at 6.30...

Nick: I tak faham kenapa orang boleh sayang another person so hard.
Siti: Huh asal?
Nick: Kalau ada orang sayang I macam so hard, i akan lari kot
Siti: ahaha. Jahaaat.
Pa'an: Maybe orang yang sayang the other person tu memang sayang betul betul.

then silent. He made me think. SHIT!

until then,

No comments: