ur taking back whos love?

I am so cool that you are never cooler than me :)

Anyway, today was an OKAY day. Went to school and went back home, slept and then watch tv and eat.

FUN! I know!!

Urgh, there is someone on my facebook who is related to me that cannot be trusted. Because my aunt knew that I drove and shes being so annoying about it.

Oh, and there is this classmate of mine. They are such a desperate wannabe. 2 of them la. I mean, they said that I budak baru nk UP. If you don;t know what that means, it means that I am just a guy who JUST tried everything and being so 'OMG' abt it. But, they are the ones in CLASS who said that they tried cocaine and stuff and being so BATAK about it which makes it ovbvious that they never tried any of that stuff. Its just influence by my other friends. PITY them, lets laugh!

They think that ONCE you have gotten in a club, ONCE you have been into a party and ONCE you've sneak out the house makes you cool. But you only try it once at 16! I've been through that stage before when I was 13. And now, I'm slowing down because I've grown! When you have just started. Siapa yg baru nak UP sekarang?

Do you know what they say about you? They said that you are a desperate wannabe. They said that you think your the COOLEST person in this whole entire section 9 that no one is cooler than you. Wake up slutface! and guess what?! I'm cooler than you.

tak payah ah nak batak sangat telling everyone that you tried this and that when I know that you have never tried them.

But on the other hand, its fun watching you being a wannabe. You social climber!

tata!

until then,


No comments: