OMG no! this is crazy!


I actually miss school.

Anyway, it has been more than 24 hours and I'm still waiting for my blood test results. I feel so unlucky. I hate being sick.

I'm avoiding listening to the american rejects for now because it hurts me so bad that I'm not going to World Stage. I hate being sick.

I miss hanging out with my friends, I miss my school friends! I miss my cigarettes and also missing me singing in front of the whole class. I hate being sick.

I miss Siti, Atiq, Sya, Nikki, Yasmin and my classmates. I hate being sick.

I miss gossiping using my mouth and not typing. I hate being sick.

I miss my art tuition that now, I actually forgot how to draw. I hate being sick.

I miss the OUTSIDE world.

how could it be so mean to me. I'm just shock, that the moment when I got my world stage tickets, I can;t go. I'm not sad about me being quarantine. Its just that why now?! Why quarantine NOW?! The worst part about this is.. Yes, I got the mosh pit tickets.

I've given that away to someone who wants it.

I'm stuck here untill Sunday.

did I mention that I hate being sick?

until then,

No comments: