new class

Monday madness.

Today was not a fun day. I did not come for one week, the next thing I know my class has been change to another place. If it is better than my other class, then thats fine. The thing is, its much more worst! The fan is not working very well. And the sun rises from the right side of the window and that makes the class much more hotter. The windows frame has been eaten by termites and its just so dusty! I hate that class. The reason we change class is because its much more easier for the teachers to MEMANTAU this class than our old class. Teachers are selfish lazy bitches. I mean not all. But you guys would know who the hell that I'm talking about. yes. its MISS R. I hate her. I do. I mean, as an individual she would be ok. But as a teacher shes not.

well, she gives me HELL.

until then,

No comments: