I would be the first :)

My school does not have a queen bee or even a king bee. Which is good. Which means that I could be the first King Bee.

All Hail King Nick.

And since so many people is like want to be me. I really do fit to be a King Bee. haha.

No. I tak perasan. Like those form 5. They said bad things about me wearing my big and cool glasses. Guess what? They are wearing it the next week. I'm such a role model right?

And Yasmin is bit by bit becoming like me. hehe. She even said that I'm her mentor on her blog. And Atiq, sometimes follow my fashion sense, wears my clothes. Even my bags.

ok. Lets check:

I have possies, I'm a role model, I get invited to almost all parties and I'm a bitch.

hahahaha. So, I'm the first king bee :)

until then,

p/s-dont layan me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shut up!!
ahhah