WORLD STAGE!


It was a last minute thing. I swear!
Anyway, I went there at 3. Surprisingly, there was not much people when I queue for the line. I was so scared that I could not find my friends. But then, I saw Muzzamel and Muadzam. I ask them if they saw Yasmin and they said Yasmin was at the front of the stage. I squeeze myself to the stage. And there she was. We screamed! haha. After that, we hugged and wait.

Standing up for 2 hours with no fresh air with rain was not fun. So, I went to Muzzamel and Muadzzam and chill with them at the back. Sabrina, Kiestina, Shasha, Azwan and Fitrah were there too. Eyh, wait. Fitrah was at the front with Yasmin. OK anyway. A few minutes later. Estranged perform.

I was ready to dance like hell. But my friends were boring. And I'm scared to go to Yasmin again because now its like PACKED! So, I went to chill with them at the back while listening to estranged. Another few minutes later, it was BOYS LIKE GIRLS! OMG! They were awesome!! I'm not a big fan. But yeah, they're awesome! I wish Aqeel were here to see them. But hey, they are coming here soon!! Maybe next year. I dance like hell when they sang "the great escape." Well at that time, my friends was not boring anymore. haha. We jumped and banged our head. we rock the night.

Anyway, after that there was an hour break. Yasmin and Fitrah went to the back and sat with use. They were all sweaty. After the break it was Raygun! OMG they are ok la. HAHA. But I dance like hell to their music too!! hehe. Anyway, after Raygun was Miss Pixie Lott. I only know what song. And that is MAMA DO. haha. That was went my throat was hurt. Now, my voice sounds real deep and sexy. Its like puberty all over again.

After Miss Pixie Lott. Theres another hour break. So, I went to the back again and chill. Saw a few of my friends, aquaintances and schoolmates there too. Dance to the dj's music which was boring anyway. But, I'm full of energy.
AFTER THAT WAS MY FAVORITE FAVORITE BAND!! THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTTSSSS!!!!

I dance, scream, head bang and went crazy sampai my friends pun terkejut. HAHA. I know the lyrics to their songs from first to last. I was sweating like I never sweat before. After that, it was another 30 minutes break. Then, I saw my sister.

A few minutes later, it was Kasabian. I only know one song from this band which is FIRE and it was awesome btw. When Kasabian perform, my friend Azrieman carried me on his shoulder and I got to actually see them! It was awesome!!

And then, at 12. The Concert was coming to an end. There were explosion on the stage and the volcano. IT WAS SUPER DUPER AWESOME!

until then,

No comments: