Demam. Worried and afraid.

I had a fever since saturday. On Sunday, I went to the clinic. The long queue and those little annoying children running around makes my fever much more worst. The doctor was rude too. She did not even check me properly. So, she gave me antibiotic and panadols.

Medicines are almost finish, still no changes. At 4.30am, I went to my moms room because I was cold eventhough the fan was not on. She said that I had a high temperature and so, she sponge bath me. Apparently, I was not feeling better at all. I felt the same. Cold, tired, body aches and gosh! coughing, sneezing and diarhea. What does that tells you in your mind?

So, today I went to the clinic again. This time, its a better clinic. The doctor said that I am quarantine until wednesday because I may be having you-know-what or dengue. I'm scared. YES! I hope by wednesday, I'll be perfectly fine or else--MY FIRST BLOOD TEST!

until then,

p/s-my mum said that I should be thankful that god give me sickness. It means he is erasing all of my sins. WOW! Banyak nya dosa aku.

No comments: