1st day if ramadhan

put your hands on my waist,

Anyway, today was very tiring? And surprisingly, I did nothing. I wake up at 5, sahur and planned to have my subuh prayers but I slept until 3. Then, I was very very dizzy since I'm use to eating after waking up. I went online. But that was really boring. So, I went to the tv and watch disney channel. GAHH!

At 6.30, after Phineas and Ferb. hehe. I went and took a bath. At 7pm, I dried my hair and help mum set the table. 24 minutes after that. I had one whole jug of ice tea. It was heaven!! My mum cooked Kari Indonesia--which was AWESOME! And sup daging with french toast and my sister bought Ikan Bakar from the bazaar. Food never tasted so good. :)

Then I went to my room, for my maghrib prayers and read some verses from the quran and then I went online while eating my desert. Which was mom's famous pengat jagung. Well not famous. But famous to me :)

But, I'm still having migrane now. GAHH! maybe I put too much ajinamoto at my soup. That explains.

Planned to go for terawikh. But my mum did it at home. So, I did not go for terawikh neither did I do it at home. At 10.00pm, I feel like lighting up with my new pack of ciggs. So, I did. GAH! Was that heaven.. Its unhealthy but yeah its heaven. The saddest part about that is, no one to remind me of death everytime I smoke. That is Atiq. This guy, don't smoke. So, he reminds people about death when people start to smoke. But no one listen.

Next time.

But I use to go to the taman with him at night and light up. Now, he is far away. hmph.

anyway, happy sahur!

until then

No comments: