I have a long way to go.

What am I waiting for? I should have taken the chance. I'm such a stupid ho..

Anyway, this just in-- My brother is getting married next year in the month of June. And, NO I'm not wearing a traditional baju melayu. In fact, my brother is going to pay for my Tailor Made suit! yeay ME! Oh and yeay my brother too :)

I'm not sure what fabrics to buy and what looks good on me. But, I'm thinking about wearing what Nick Jonas wears in the MTV VMA's. Thats kind off cool too. Since my mom forbids me wearing like Chuck Bass, she said he looks like JOKER from bat man. But, I'm still getting a Baju Melayu for the nikah and the other reception. Who cares about being best men anyway, since obviously I'm going to be THE BEST MEN there. 

I love it when one of my siblings get married.  The rehearsals, food tasting, family meetings and stuff  like that.

I can;t wait to start!

until then,

No comments: