when you fight bitches with Nick-- Nick wins :)

My friend Atiq could be annoying at certain times. Yes its true. But that does not mean that some people could treat him like he is not human. Well, he keeps telling me about a certain someone who treats him like shit. That someone is one of his classmates. Although you did nothing to me, but Atiq is me friend. TREAT HIM WELL.

This is what they did to Atiq.

When Atiq was sleeping at Physics, one of them stomp her pencil box right in front of his face. Well, I know its not good to sleep in class but its not good to be rude either. She sometimes even yelled at Atiq saying that she is sick of him. What did he do? Like I said, he is annoying at times. Maybe I understand you. But even I don't treat people like that. No wonder the WHOLE class hates you. Seriously not lying. I told my friends about what you did. And they hate you too!

News flash! This just in---well for you maybe. Because my mom told me to be nice to others. The TV even told us to be nice to eachother. Have not you heard the phrase BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA? Being a BITCH like you is not cute at all. Sorry to say.

But if you hurt Atiq one more time. You are going down. VERY DOWN!

I did not say that I am perfect. But you think you are so perfect. Guess what? Your not! Tolong la, treat people nicely if you want the world to treat you nice pulak. Really, karma works.

And who the hell are you to tell someone you are sick of THEM? Who the fucking hell are you man?!! We are the ones who should be the fucking shit sick of you! People like you should not be in this world. Tolong la. Please don't be a childish freak and a bitch. Your not like the REGINA GEORGE type if bitch. At least she's pretty. Your like the big fat ugly bitch who wants to be Regina george.

Guess what?! I'm a bigger bitch if I want to be.

siapa makan cili, cepat cepat la pergi minum air.

until then,

No comments: