bloody hell!

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.

-right here waiting by richard marx-

I'm still sad though btw. I don't know why, wait. I do. But only god and Anne knows why. I need someone to hug me. Someone to really really tell me that I'm fine and I'm okay. Not just listening to my stories and tell me to chill and then get back to his/her life. Its not always about you, you know! Its not always about me either, although it should be. But unfortunately its not. I don;t like it when tears coming out of me. Its so sick! Its so emo! Its so not NICK! If its coming out over someones death is well, acceptable. But its for. GOSH! STUPID! Its for stupid reason okay. I hate being this way. Have I switched souls or what? This heavy weight in my heart, I can't take it no more. I need to break free. Its like I'm being chained. Its like I'm being JAILED!

This world is so small, I hate it. I am practically hating everything and everyone right now. I'm not usually this crazy emo bitch. But hay, a guy gotta cry. I've been listening to sad songs.

I'll be fine. I know that. I WILL be fine! If I don't then I'll be the new emo kid. But you know I will be fine. I know myself. I don't get sad often, and if I do I get over it A S A P!!

I need help..

until then,

No comments: