the reason why I'm single.

No. Its not because I'm gay or bisexual. Its just that I'm real fussy about girls. I like mine to be perfect. I mean at least close to perfect. Now here is my type of girl:

  1. SHE has to look pretty, beautiful and hot
  2. SHE have to be stylo. Its a must.
  3. TALL. Not so tall, a lil bit shorter than me.
  4. Long hair with nice smell
  5. Speak proper english. So she can communicate well.
  6. Independent and strong. You got to have the confidence.
  7. I like them tan. But mostly white.
  8. I want them skinny. Because I'm skinny.
  9. The got to have the body.
  10. They know how to dance in a party-- Appropriately. Not in a slutty kind of way.
  11. They got to have a very very good voice to sing with me.
  12. Have to be smart not bimbo-ish.

If you could find any of these for me. It means that you have found my soulmate.

No comments: