Its goodbye.


Ok, its pretty stupid for me to be emotional right now. But Atiq has moved. Not a different school but a different house. He was only my neighbour for a year and alot has change and experienced. The reason he moved to the same apartment is because his old house was being renovated into a mansion with 8 rooms.

If I am short of test pads or stationaries, theres no more Atiq to be there on the 4th floor. When I;m bored at night and need someone to hang out with he would not be as near as before. No one to watch me smoke. No one to talk about death to when I;m smoking. Well, what I'm trying to say is. No one near. No one to cover for me when I'm sneaking out and most of all no more partner in crime at night with him. As he'll be hundreds of footsteps away not like before when I only needed the lif to get to his house.

But, I still see him at school though anyway.

But, it'll not be the same. We studied here together when the PMR is near. We got our perfect tans here by the pool. We drove the car for the first time here. In Sri Permata. Well, who knew a year could bring so many memories.

well, to Atiq and family:

Happy Moving and you'll see this face almost everyday at your mansion. And everyday also when Mr and Mrs Abdullah is going to Hajj. hehe. KIDDING!

Anyway, Happy Moving and I'm sorry for not being such a big help to your family.

ciao.

until then,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...