This is so not normal.

Before you read this, I have to tell you and make it straight that I am STRAIGHT as a straight line could ever be. Ok anyway:

This happens about a week ago, I did not tell anyone about this because I thought I was just being paranoid. A friend of mine called me as in randomly from out of the blue kind of call. Lets say this friend of mine is named K. Ok, anyway he keeps calling me and wants to hang out with me and I said ok. So we did. Just me and him, I thought it was like a guy to guy bonding time. You know, talking about sports and stuff. And we did! We did talk about sports and chicks. And then, he started paying for everything! By everything I mean everything. Our lunch cost about RM60 including ciggarettes. He paid. Being NICK. I was happy, that a FRIEND would treat me like this.

So he sent me back home. 15 minutes later he called-- He asks me "Tengah buat apa?" and I was like "err. online?" and he was like "oh, online dgn siapa?" and I was like "kenapa kau tanya aku ni semua" and he was like "oh saja." Being NICK again. I really did thought it was a SAHAJA thing. The next day, we went out. But this time was near, it was at the clubhouse. He wanted to pay, I said no. But he did.

He called me six times everyday. Sometimes seven or eight or even 12! Excluding rejected calls and missed calls. This was getting real weird. I mean, it was real weird.

And this confession came:

K, 12am--texted me;

"I never hang out with someone like you. I never met anyone like you and your kind of different from the other guys and I really like your style. I like your kind of guy"

I was a speechles bitch! This was really scary man. So, I started telling him straight stuff.

Nick, 12.30am--texted him;

"Ok, as a friend I would like to tell you that I thought you were straight. I mean, I never know you were this TYPE. I'm sorry but I'm straight and this is really weird for me. Please, stop calling me six times a day and spend your money on me. I might just say no. And, lets get things straight. IF you ever say that you like me again. I would punch you straight and I would find a gay guy for you and ask him to fuck you stupid! You get that? thank you."

K, 1.00am--texted me:

"oh I'm sorry. But, please don;t let THIS comes between our friendship." bla bla bla. this stupid gay men texted me.

And I was like. Malas nak layan. I blocked him from myspace and facebook. I deleted his messages and phone calls and phone number. He is just a virus. Like I said, I have no problems with gay men. As long as they don't be gay to me :)

This goes to all GAY friend of mine out there. Please don't try me, I;m not your type. I may act or look gay but I'm straight as a straight line could ever be.

until then,

No comments: