Friday night with not that much light,

This kind of troubles are the stories that I will tell my kids

Yesterday I sneak out again. This time with no car and Atiq is following. Anne and boyfriend Danial pick us up at Permata. And then we went to Asia Cafe and hang there for a while with Nikki, Nina, Nikki's "FRIEND" Nik, Nik's friend Amirun and this bald guy which I forgot what his name is. we gossip and laugh until the time on my watch says that it is already 1am. -.-"

Since the snooker place in Asia Cafe was fully booked, we went to Rack instead. I'm glad that we did not go to Asia Cafe because the snooker place there smells like pee. Rack is not better also, but at least it did not smell like cheap beer.

We played snooker and foosball. I was being so gedik on the snooker table and you would not wanna know what I did there. We were at Rack until 3am.

After that, they plan to have a drink. But, instead we went picnic at the Bukit Jelutong taman. It was cold and I was freezing until I needed to pee. I peed behind a tree instead, haha. We had candies and coke that we bought at KK mart and then we just hang around and laughed our ass out until I needed to pee again. But since the mineral water is finished and I have nothing to wash my hands with. So, I hold on to myself.

We went back home at 5am, and Atiq slept over my house.

It was all and all fun!

until then,

No comments: