why?

Wow, shocking truth--

I'm not a big fan of your stories :)


  1. I don't respect someone who does not respect themselves
  2. I may act different in public. But yeah, when its time for privacy between you and I, you're gonna get it!
  3. I may not want someone like YOU to TOUCH me.
  4. YOU disgust me
  5. This may seem harsh, but between this blog, god and I-- I personally think that your a slut.
  6. I don't be friends with TACKY bitches like you.
  7. Your so low and stupid. By stupid, I really mean STUPID!
  8. I do not know why you are so YUCKISH
  9. I don't look at you the same way ANYMORE.
  10. This is not the end, but I just disgust you and you lost my respect. I think your stupid
The truth hurts right? Well, pay for the consequences bitch! You did not lose me as a friend, you just lost the best part of me being your friend.

until then,

p/s- siapa yang makan cili, cepat cepat lah minum air :)

oh and, I've always thought that you always care about you and your selfish. You made this annoying fucking pity face on that makes me disgust you even more.

DON'T ASK ME WHO, AFTER READING THIS. ITS BETWEEN THIS BLOG, GOD and I

No comments: