oh, this thing is normal


Check out the chat box in my friend's blog www.plainwhitebitch.blogspot.com

Someone said I'm "pathetic"

I do not know if this girl/guy knows me or not but whatever. I mean, people being jealous of me is real normal. So I don't really care about it that much. As long as they are talking about me because it is better to be talked about rather than being unnoticed right? Anyway, if you think that I'm being a little snobbish, this is because I'm dedicating this post to that UGLY girl/guy who thinks I'm pathetic.

If you want to be my friend, then be IT! because I'm friendly laa. I don't bite.

You can comment anything you want in my chat box ok UGLY bitch? Maybe if you have BALLS, you can show yourself up. But if you are a girl, then grow some BALLS to face me. I just want to see how you look like. I might just say HI. Don't be scared,

Internet apa barang bodoh?!

3 comments:

izzahhahiraf said...

yeaaaaaaaaa pathetic gila that dude -___________-" i know that he/she is someone from our school

izzahhahiraf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOSER giler that whore..