breath in, now HOLD!

if you are the air that I breath, tell me why I'm suffocating

Just got back from lighting up with A, I'm the one who lights up not him. I can't wait until its Ramadhan and then its time for shopping. I just clean up my wardrobe and god, I found a lot of cool shirts and T shirts. But yet, I am still itching to go shop for more. I need more short shorts, since its hot here in Malaysia. Oh, and I'm going to start collecting money because I will go to Taiping soon to buy some bags and some vintage clothes and stuff at their market because I want to make an online business. Yeah, thank you very much. My new motto is "Spend Money to Make Money"

To you fashion addicts, check out my soon to come fashion BLOG. Spend your money there and shop till u drop on the net, because its the 21st century now. Who goes to the mall anyways?

My online business blog is coming soon in October, selling vintage and preppy fashion style.

Until then,

No comments: