here I am,

I hope that no one called me yesterday as I was busy mingling. I mean, Thariq was suppose to call me but my battery went out and I went out with my friends to this place called LEPAQ near hartamas. While,they were out at republic. Anyway, I check my call log. No missed calls. So, I feel less guilty.

I am now at home on a saturday night, HOW LAME? I mean, it always ends up like this. My friday nights are awesome but when it comes to the WHOLE day of saturdays-- ITS JUST LAME! From morning till at night. Thinking of sneaking out afterwards. But oh, idk.

OH! Farah Asyura said that I was hot and I am MR. Popular and she said that she really mean it. I was so touched! Well, I like her style! Its so--HIPPIE!

I am using my moms MINI laptop. Gosh! I'm having trouble typing because the keyboard is so small. Anyway, I can't wait to start my online business! Selling retro, vintage and cool stuffs! Its going to be called SIXTIES CIGARETTES and its coming soon this OCTOBER. Don't spend your duit raya at the mall! Spend it in my blog!!

I hope it'll be a success.

I gtg now, before this laptop gets thrown out of the window.

until then,

No comments: