3 weeks of killing trees is over,


Oh freedom is finally mine baby, no more papers and the trees are save for awhile. Mid term was mid fucking hard okeyy. Its so hard that my brain was practically beating. But let bygones be bygones. Lets talk abt the present and the future and that is-- THE HOLIDAYS BABY.

the present:

1) Have to practice the WOMANIZER song for hari guru, cool en?
2) Have to collect money from the family for shopping day,
3) Have to confirm with my friends if they're going to spade.
4) Need to ask the teacher if I could drop accounts and replace it with commerce.
5) Let the teachers day be boring and it would be fun when I sing WOMANIZER :0

the future:

1) BFF shopping day! Must have--leather pants, short pants and some random shirts and t-shirts
2) SPADE party baby, have to make new friends and meet the old ones and catch up with my acquaintances. Oh, Nikki and Yasmin and Whoever will be there--lets dance our ASS off :)
3) If I have the money, then go genting lah.
4) JB baby, hang out with Nabilah and Anne. Bring them around town-- JB would be fun!
5) Fathin and Aqeel is coming to KL. soo, nak buat apa?

and then--school starts, results keluar and open day. I die. The end

until then,

No comments: