i don;t wanna lose it,

I failed Mathematics -.-" yes. And I will flunk my History, Science, Add Maths and Accounts :( Shit head la sial! Mathematics paper 2 is easy but I did not study for the gradient and straight line plus I did not payed any attention in class while the teacher is teaching that chapter oh wait, I did not studied for mathematics -.-" I keep telling myself that its okay because this is form 4 and I did DID not take this papers seriously, I mean I know that form 4 is important, we have been told since we were form 1 that form 4 is not a honeymoon year and I know that its not, that is why I sometimes concentrate more in class than I did last year. Well I only changed 5% about my studying attitude since last year I think. I'm not THAT dissapointed because I know I did not studied and it serves me right. OK, after the midhols, there could only be LIMITED internet access and I HAVE to pay more attention in class.

OK, lets not think about that,

I'm going to sing WOMANIZER for teachers day. Pn Salwani said that my performance was sexy, -.-" I think its because of my GEDIK voice while singing that song. haha. Well, I want everyone to sing along while I'm singing womanizer okay? You people HAVE to sing along because other kids would sing all those boring songs. Hazami and what not. My performance is going to be fun and sexy, sexy and fun. Alright? good :) But, it won't be SEXY and FUN without your help. So sing along oh and give me flowers :)

Besides that,

BFF shopping day is near, spade and some other things. You know what, I'm not that excited anymore because Maths results just spoils my day. But hay, I'll get strong soon. Oh and today there were only 9 people in my class. -.-" Sad right? School seems kinda empty just now, not much laughter but I did make everyone laugh. haha.

oh I'm done :)

until then

1 comment:

NJ said...

thank god i didn't get any papers just now, especially sej. or else it'll spoil my midyear break also:0