I'm not okay.

it's EFF to the YOU to the SEA to the KAY

Ok, first and for most-- I get selected to perform on teachers day :) but the bad news about that is I have to sing with a group! And so, I did. Just to find out, that them form 5 people are really talented and it makes me feel intimidated! VERY intimidated because I can't sing well like they do. So, I asked the teacher if I could sing solo for teachers day. Pn. Salwani said MAYBE but this other thin bitch says NO. I mean, its not FAIR! I auditioned SOLO so I have to perform SOLO. So, Pn. Salwani said that maybe I have to sing SWAY or UMBRELLA for teachers day :/ and that is IF they have time to put me on the show. Don't they know that I am not a one stop center because I am a DESTINATION! If it is a NO then NO if it is a YES then YES! Please be STRAIGHT FORWARD to answer my questions. You know, I really don't mind :)

Second, I'm freaking scared for my mid terms! URGH! Add Maths is real hard. The last time I checked the latih tubi that I did. I got 5% and the worst part is, that is for chapter 2 :/. I have 4 more chapters to go baby! And I'm not that happy :/

Last but not least, I'm doomed :)

until then,

No comments: