Happy 1st birthday oh dearest BLOG!


Its been a year since this blog was made, I made this blog because I was inspired by gossip girl -.-" notice how my post is somehow a wannabe post like gossip girl? Yes, I'm sure some of you gossip girl followers notice but who the hell cares, sometimes I just be ME in this blog. Being ME is what I do best, I post EVERYDAY but it does not seem everyday in public because there are some posts in my account that needs to be private. The post where I trash all of you, the post where I let out all of my feelings, the post where I rated the people in my school is all privated to protect myself. hehe.

Anyway, I'm in love with this blog and will never made a new one. This blog has been stalked by an anonymous fella TWICE, it has been changing its URL a couple of times from nickstories to nicklagenda to diaryviolated, it has change its title from stories by nick to nico by nick to nick lagenda to amnesia by nick lagenda, it has been the TALK about the people around me because of the kissing picture, it also has been a TALK to my family because one of my aunt spotted my blog and reads it so I change my URL because I'm embarrass. It also has kept my secrets and failed to told anyone because my blog is the one that I trust the most in life besides my family and closest friends.

I LOVE YOU OH DEAREST BLOG! I will write in this blog until I die, Happy Birthday To You and lets just hope you will produce more great stories and gossip from me and secrets too! And stay away from hackers :)

until then,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday , Nick's blog :D Ahaha

Nick said...

thank you soo much!