5 more papers left and then I'm done :)

1 week more to go until BFF shopping day, apparently my BFF shopped before I did, So I think she is short on money and I bet she will not come to the BFF shopping day and I can shop alone wondering why I'm so stupid because I did not spend my money at the JUNKSALE in JB, where as my BFF found what she is looking for and I did found what I'm looking for,only I thought that if I spend my money then, it would be unfair because I thought that she already saved some money for the big day, but hell naw she aint not effin care. She spend it -.-" not all but only 30 bucks, but the leather pants that I wanted to buy in JB also cost 30 bucks. In KL it would be double the price there :( Let me suffer in my stupidity alone,

anyway, after shopping. I would pray that I will not fail this mid term. please oh dearest god please no failing.

dah la nk study accnts ni, bye :)

No comments: