oh monday,

It's just another manic Monday. Nikki's boyfriend/lover/bff named Nik who apparently seem to be very funny and kind, and whoever he is towards Nikki picked us up from school and then we went and hang around old town white coffee. Actually, we are not allowed to. But, we don;t got no paper after recess. So what the hell right?

Just finished covered Economics. *wheew. Tiring lah! after studying, I practice my Art drawings. Its kinda easy once you get the hang of it actually. AND now, I'm listening to N'sync la sial. haha. It brings back the memories when I was 5, that my sister sang one of the songs when I was asleep. I was awaken by her singing along towards on of the N'sync song. Or is it backstreet boys? I forgot. But whatever it is, I'm listening to N'sync now :) haha

anyway, blablabla. Today was normal :) Oh, Monday-- You bring out the lazy side of me. WAIT! I'm always LAZY. But I try to be hardworking tomorrow ;)

until then,

No comments: